Mass effect 2 geth heretics re write anime

Share As a pro paragon Shepard, the only paragon decision that I'm conflicted about is rewriting the heretics. I kill them each time.

Mass effect 2 geth heretics re write anime

Rules All rules are subject to moderator discretion. If you have a question about a removal or the reason for removal, please message the mods via modmail. Please read the sidebar before posting.

No harassment, flaming, discrimination, bigotry, unsolicited sexual commentary, or incitement of illegal activity. Political discussions that approach unruliness will be locked and removed. No spoilers in titles. Tag spoilers in comments and text as shown below. You must flair all your submissions correctly and appropriately.

No memes, macroslow-effort posts, or posts created only for ranting and not discussion. Self-promotion is allowed twice per month for active members only not including low-effort posts.

Self promotion should be limited to a 1: All posts must be Mass Effect-related in content, not just in title.

Squad mates | Tumblr

No DAE posts or grandstanding posts. No Ryder- or Shepard-sharing. List of banned topics: Submissions regarding FAQ questions will be removed. Also check out our Andromeda FAQ. What does "OT" stand for? Here are some threads discussing this topic, but most users will say that the game is worth getting at the discounted price.

Do I need to play the OT before playing Andromeda? However, it is generally highly recommended you do so, as playing the OT will greatly enhance your understanding of MEA.Mass Effect 2 Edit The true geth became interested in Commander Shepard, as Shepard had defeated Nazara and the heretics.

They commissioned a unique mobile platform, holding programs rather than the normal hundred or so, to operate independently and go looking for Shepard. It says in the Heretic Geth codex entry that the heretics make up only 5% of the total Geth population. Or they might convince the other 95% that worshipping the Reapers is correct and then you will have to fight ALL of the geth.

The Escapist : Forums : Gaming Discussion : Poll: The heretic Geth, what did you do?

But I rewrite them anyways when im a paragon just because well it's the paragon choice. More Mass Effect. Feb 17,  · The SSF recruited the Geth and other synthetic races to join their cause but when the Synthetics realized the SSF was just using them for slave labor to do their dirty work, they turned on their organic overlords.

May 22,  · Best Answer: You get 2 "points" towards the "peace" option for the whole geth/quarian thing if you DESTROY the heretics. You need 5 minimum to get the "peace" option.

If you rewrite the Geth heretics they have a war asset rating of in Mass Effect 3 and the Quarians have a war asset rating of If you Status: Resolved. Tour Flantástico Noviembre 2, Hoy nos acompañaron en nuestro Tour Flantástico los estudiantes de Ingeniería en Electromecánica del Instituto Tecnológico Metropolitano, sede Robledo.

Feb 04,  · For Mass Effect 2 on the Xbox , a GameFAQs message board topic titled "rewrite or kill?! *spoilers*".

mass effect 2 geth heretics re write anime

So did you choose to rewrite the Geth or to exterminate them? Seeing as how the geth from the first game are 'heretics' I chose rewrite so that the collective geth as a whole are on my side, with the possibility of them becoming Operating System: X, PC, PS3.

mass effect 3 mass effect 2 - Should I reprogram the Geth Heretics? - Arqade